top of page



Application for Naturalization

This form is used by lawful permanent residents who meet the eligibility requirements to apply for US citizenship. Applicants must demonstrate their ability to speak, write, and read English, as well as their knowledge of United States history and government. They must also meet other residency and good moral character requirements.


Petition for Alien Relative

This form is used to establish a family relationship between a US citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) and an alien seeking to immigrate to the United States. The applicant must demonstrate the family relationship with the beneficiary, such as being a spouse, parent or child. This form begins the process for obtaining a family-based immigrant visa.


Application to Register Permanent Residence

or Adjust Status

Form I-485 is used by aliens who are physically in the United States and wish to adjust their status to become lawful permanent residents. It is usually submitted along with other supporting documents to demonstrate eligibility for permanent residence, such as evidence of a valid family or employment petition.


Employment Authorization Application

(Adjustment of Status or DACA)

Aliens who are eligible to work in the United States but do not have citizenship or permanent residence may use this form to apply for employment authorization. This form is commonly filed by people with certain types of temporary visas, such as F-1 students seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT).


Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is an immigration policy in the United States that provides temporary relief from deportation and work authorization to certain undocumented individuals who were brought to the country when they were children. To be eligible for DACA, individuals must have entered the United States before the age of 16, be under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012, have continuously resided in the United States, be currently studying or have completed educational requirements, and meet other criteria such as having good moral character and no significant criminal record.


Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, is used by conditional permanent residents who obtained their permanent residence through marriage, to request the removal of conditions on their status. It is filed jointly by the conditional resident and their spouse within the 90-day period prior to the expiration of the conditional green card. The purpose of this form is to show that the marriage was entered into in good faith and not for the purpose of evading immigration laws.

bottom of page